Join OFH’s Ambassador Program
OFH Ambassador Program is leading the support behind our Wellcomm program which brings yoga, health, fitness, leadership and general wellness activities in a single campus event for the Boys & Girls club kids and other kids from the local community. The Ambassador Program has the following elements:
- It helps fund new WellComm programs in communities where US colleges are located. These WellComm programs unite the community by bringing together young kids and college students in a special wellness day event.
- It taps into the energy and enthusiasm displayed by college students who want to do something good for the community, by helping to raise money to bring wellness awareness to the community’s youth.
- It promotes two key pillars – values endorsed and shared by OFH and its partners:
- Community Service
- Health & Wellness: Perhaps the single greatest issue in America (physically & economically)
- It provides a way for college students to get involved by being mentors to the younger kids and to get rewarded for their efforts.
How the program works?
- OFH will design a hat that sports both the collaborative college's logo and the logo of OFH, with the OFH tagline “Health. The one thing that matters” along the back.
- The “ambassadors” help to aggregate donations from other students, friends, alumni etc. based on receiving a hat for their kind contribution.
- Student ambassadors are rewarded for your efforts by OFH through various gifts.
- The donations are then applied toward setting up a WellComm event at the college.
WHAT will you do as an ambassador for One for Health?
- Help raise $ for the OFH Wellcomm program. You will also have the opportunity to be a mentor to the kids and participate in the event if you desire.
WHY should you join?
- Get school credit for community service and add skills into your resume by benefiting the kids from undeserved community.
HOW to join us?
- Sign up immediately, and we will contact you soon!