Join OFH’s Ambassador Program
The OFH Ambassador Program is leading the support behind our one-day WellComm events – which wrap yoga, health, fitness, leadership and general wellness activities into a single event for Boys & Girls Club members and kids from local communities. The Ambassador Program consists of the following elements:
- It helps fund one-day WellComm events in communities where U.S. colleges are located.
- These programs unite the community, bringing together young kids and college students at the WellComm event.
- It taps into the energy and enthusiasm displayed by college students who want to do something good for the community, and gets them involved in raising money to bring wellness awareness to the community’s youth.
- It promotes two key pillars – values endorsed and shared by OFH and its partners:
- Community Service
- Health & Wellness
- It allows college students to mentor younger kids and provide guidance as they learn about the importance of their health.
How the program works?
- OFH will design a hat that sports both the collaborative college's logo and the logo of OFH, with the tagline “Health: the one thing that matters” along the back.
- The Ambassadors help to aggregate donations from other students, friends, alumni etc. and will award donors with a hat for their kind contributions.
- The donations are then applied toward setting up a one-day wellness event, called WellComm for children at the college.
WHAT will you do as an ambassador for One for Health?
- Help raise money for a OFH Wellcomm event. You will also have the opportunity to be a mentor to kids and participate in the event with them.
- Receive school credit for community service and add skills into your resume by benefiting the kids from undeserved community.
- Sign up and we will contact you shortly!
- Reach out to us with any questions: email@example.com