The fun and excited program will be launched in the near future and we need your help immediately! The goal of the program is to match college students interested in doing community service with OFH programs and kids from the local Boys & Girls Clubs. As the volunteer ambassador for OFH, you will participate in activities at the event, mentor club kids, and help raising fund for OFH’s Program.
The Ambassador Program has the following elements:
- It helps fund new WellComm programs in communities where US colleges are located. These WellComm programs unite the community by bringing together young kids and college students in a special wellness day event.
- It taps into the energy and enthusiasm displayed by college students who want to do something good for the community, by helping to raise money to bring wellness awareness to the community’s youth.
- It promotes two key pillars – values endorsed and shared by OFH and its partners:
- Community Service
- Health & Wellness: Perhaps the single greatest issue in America (physically & economically)
- It provides a way for college students to get involved by being mentors to the younger kids and to get rewarded for their efforts