- 2-3 Kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 package of fresh Strawberries, sliced
- 2-3 tangerines, peeled and sliced
- 1 package of fresh Blueberries
- Coconut Water
- Popsicle Mold
- Add cut up fruit to popsicle mold — it’s ok if there are some spaces. You don’t want the fruit to be packed too tightly because the coconut water needs to fill the entire mold.
- Pour in coconut water until it reaches the top of each popsicle mold.
- Freeze the molds overnight, or until solid. Once frozen, remove from mold and serve immediately.
recipe from: foodiefun.net